Why Install Charge Points In Residential Apartments?
- To meet the needs of residents who own an electric vehicle.
- To make a property more attractive to potential buyers and renters.
- To accommodate the charging requirements of employees or third party maintenance companies who service the apartments.
- To boost your environmental credentials.
- Increase the Value of the individual apartments.
- Have an additional revenue stream or cover the costs of the Electricity. SED can even takes care of the Billing and admin for you or set up and train your staff in Cloud Back Office.
- SED can install the Backbone infrastructure, for a fraction of the overall cost. The New EV owner then pays for their individual charger and installation costs. This future proofs the Building at an affordable entry level.
Why Chose SED?
- Over 30 years experience in the Electrical industry, specialising in EV charging for the past 8 years;
- Authorised Tesla installer with extensive experience in large scale, load sharing projects;
- Independent installer offering solutions based on a number of latest EV charging technologies;
- Full turn-key solutions for the entire EV project, including in-house ground works, line painting and signage team;
- SED can consult of other aspect of renewable building projects such as integrated Solar PV and battery storage systems;
- SED work with a number of partners to offer additional payments and billing solutions for residents when required;
- Free consultation and design service, including liaison with all stakeholders including residents and management company;