LED Lighting Reading & further afield
WokinghamLED Lighting is definitely the way forward, as it costs a fraction of the price to run, emits less heat, is safer, kinder on the environment and from an aesthetic point of view looks great. With all of these benefits, this is why this kind of lighting is becoming more and more popular in homes and businesses.
With the cost of electricity continuing to rise, we can help you save money in the future through our clever and forward-thinking LED Lighting installation services. LED lights use up to a massive 85% less energy than incandescent lighting. On a year to year basis, the savings just in the short term could become massive for your property. To add to this, LED lights can last up to 50,000 - or 10 years. Reliability such as this simply cannot compare with conventional bulbs. This has proven to be a massive factor in people switching to LED lights as you don’t have to replace them for years. You are able to get all of these benefits, as well as the same brightness all whilst using less electricity; it’s a win win all around.
We are able to undertake and delivery installations for both homes and commercial environments. For homes, LED Lighting can work literally everywhere in the home, whether in the kitchen or out in the garden. For a business, installing LED Lighting is a no brainer, not least thanks to the lowered running and maintenance costs of having these lights. A typical commercial property will have their lights on for hours a day so saving up to 85% on electricity usage will save any business thousands of pounds over a year.
We have installed LED lights in many homes and businesses across Reading so we know everything which is required to be able to add real long-term value. We will work to ensure you are provided with the perfect, ideal installation custom to your exact requirements.
Should you have a requirement for the installation of LED Lighting for a home or business in Reading or anywhere in the UK, please contact us today on 0207 8594548. Or please email us direct to email@example.com.
Contact us today
Direct: 020 7859 4548
Why Install LED Lighting?
- Long lifespan. Without question, one of the top benefits of LED lights is that they last much longer than other lighting options. In fact, LED bulbs and diodes have an operational life expectancy of up to 100,000 hours. When you do the math, you will see that if you were to leave your LED light turned on for 8 hours per day, it would last for 20 years!
- Amazing energy efficiency. It is estimated that LED lighting has an energy efficiency rating of 80% – 90% when you compare them to conventional light bulbs. What this means is that 80% of the electrical energy used by the bulb is converted to light, with only 20% being converted into other energy forms such as heat. By comparison, a normal incandescent bulb operates at just 20% efficiency, with 80% of the electricity being lost to heat.
- Environmentally friendly choice. LED lights are 100% recyclable and have a longer life cycle which reduces their carbon footprint on the planet. The cost of materials, water, the amount of waste and packaging used in production is all reduced, making LEDs the best choice for the environmentally conscious homeowner.
- Excellent durability. Built with strong components, LED lights are very durable and are built to last. They are constructed in such a way that makes them resistant to vibrations, shock and other external impacts. This makes LED lighting a great option for the outdoor areas of your home, as they can easily deal with anything the weather can throw at them.
- Highly compact design and size. LED lights come in many different shapes and sizes. They can be made as small as 2mm, which make them a great option for lighting in hard to reach places around your home. If you have some architectural features in your home that you would like to highlight through illumination LED lights can be a straightforward solution to achieving this.
LED Lighting - it's definitely the way forward!
With LED lights being so efficient, durable and eco-friendly, there is no doubt that these lights are for sure the best choice to go with in the future. They are able to save you money, time and hassle while providing great lighting solutions for your home both inside and out, and you can’t ask for much more than that.