Why Install Charge Points In Residential Apartments?
- To meet the needs of residents who own an electric vehicle.
- To make a property more attractive to potential buyers and renters.
- To accommodate the charging requirements of employees or third party maintenance companies who service the apartments.
- To boost your environmental credentials.
- Increase the Value of the individual apartments.
- Have an additional revenue stream or cover the costs of the Electricity. SED can even takes care of the Billing and admin for you or set up and train your staff in Cloud Back Office.
- SED can install the Backbone infrastructure, for a fraction of the overall cost. The New EV owner then pays for their individual charger and installation costs. This future proofs the Building at an affordable entry level.